free counters
free counters
free counters

Thursday, February 4, 2010

dream

Like it was a mall and had food outlets like school. There was Olivia Newton-John and a guy like Jim Carrey. My dad was there and tried to run into her. I didn't realize that was Jim Carrey. There was a thing where people visit, two small people lifting people to get in the water all around to see dolphins. It was dangerous and they got tired. I met Audrey Hepburn and pretended to play violin then got a guitar, but this person was better.

I was in an elevator with smaller people. My cousin went in under it. I climbed up and the mall was becoming a frame. I told a small person to get on the phone.

There was black people working food. It was about carrying people and I associate myself with the brunette German who looks like Jim Carrey. And the older actress ladies.

There was a sexy person with brunette hair, kinda fluffy but straight with bangs and had a little thin boy who looked black like the Italians in my class as babies, but a premy tot.

There was an orchestra playing music like I imagine, good but for an unpopular film. Kinda drunk.

There was a trek sorta, but not along the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers