free counters
free counters
free counters

Thursday, February 4, 2010

e-mail: mom: [L] None of my cards are working with Netflix

cb103.blogspot.com/2010/02/e-mail-mom-l-none-of-my-cards-are.html
cb103.blogspot.com/search?q=e-mail%3A+

I have to return what I have and how can I order more? It could be because I have some out and they cancelled my membership and it can't restart.

I started it last month. But, I didn't get to do it because I got sick again. Also it's not working for anything small nor for the video game with no shipping or the strips for my pores.

There's no reason for it to had stopped. It said I had more money, but maybe there's a rule about $1000 a time, but I don't remember seeing it.

It said it will charge my card if I don't return the DVDs, so I am just going to finish them. In a year, I can apply for another card. I got these in the summer though so need to wait until maybe the summer since getting them or the last card I got or maybe a little later, like winter. I don't think I can get a Target or Sears|Kmart card but can try anyway until I get it. Too bad I didn't know about this when I was 11 so I could figure out how I would go shopping and pay at the desk or online myself, like asking for a gift card. Instead of things to get rid of.

I don't even feel like eating anymore. But I'm hungry from last night. This is too bad. Not sure what else to worry about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers