free counters
free counters
free counters

Thursday, February 4, 2010

IMDb: Alice in Wonderland (2010): Re: No need for CG...

imdb.com/title/tt1014759/board/reply/156655951
cb103.blogspot.com/search?q=IMDb%3A+Alice+in+Wonderland cb103.blogspot.com

until you wiki it...

my FB status was : i want a giant corpse flower for valentines day for so many reasons!!

( those reasons being they are SWEET, awesome, wicked and I could pose by them in my Alice costumes )

then I wikid it, the name of them pretty much translates to " misshapen giant penis flower " ..... I continued reading to learn they are called corpse flowers because they smell like decomposing mammal.

FB changed to : does NOT want a giant corpse flower for valentines day for so many reasons!

:S

I guess that's why they CGd them...LOL smelly!
ur going off the point.

so u weren't on the point neway; wut's the point

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers